Creating a next-generation society where each individual can engage in active, meaningful work
Recruit Works Institute is dedicated to achieving our vision of a next-generation society: one where all those who want to work can do so comfortably and meaningfully.
We believe the next-generation society we aspire to is defined by these six interlinked and interdependent elements, which combine to form an environment where individuals can engage in active, meaningful work.
- A society where people of diverse backgrounds can succeed just as they are
- A society where people can obtain decent and sustainable work
- A society where people are proud of their work and feel it is worthwhile
- A society where people can find work that fits their current conditions
- A society where people can start fresh again and again in their careers
- A society where people take ownership of their careers
|Company name||Recruit Works Institute
Recruit Co., Ltd.
|General Manager||Yukio OKUBO|
|Location||Recruit GINZA8 Bldg. 8-4-17 Ginza Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-8001 Japan|
|Contact Information||E-mail: email@example.com