Joined Recruit Co., Ltd.(current Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd.) in 2001 after graduating from Osaka University with M.A. in International Public Policy. After working in the sales department of human resource, she joined Works Institute (current Recruit Works Institute) in 2006.
Labor Economics,Labor Mobility,
She takes charge of the design of "Working Person investigation" for those who work in the metropolitan area in Japan, and researches and studies mainly about individual employment selection and career based on data.
- <Articles>“ Effects of Inappropriate Job Assignments on Team Performance and Subordinate Development. ”Works Review Vol.10:p100-109(2015）
- <Articles>“ Do they really change their jobs repeatedly? : Empirical Analysis on the Actual Situation of Changing Jobs in Asia, and the Cause and Effect of Changing Jobs. ”Works Review Vol.8:p8-21(2013）
- <Articles>“Regression Analysis of Determining Factors of Career Perspective on Decreasing Management Position in the Workplace” Works Review Vol.6:p86-95(2011）
- <Articles>“Is Non-standard Working Arrangement really riskier?: A Comparative Study of Male Contingent and Permanent Employees” Works Review Vol.5:p74-87(2010）
- <Articles>“How have Internet Monitor Surveys been biased?:A Comparative Study of Traditional Surveys and the Internet Monitor Survey” Works Review Vol.4:p8-19(2009）
- <Short Reports>“Why do Young Regular Members Change Their Job at Early Stage?” Works Review Vol.4:p222-233(2009）