Joined Recruit Works Institute, Recruit Holdings Co.,Ltd in 2014. Prior to that, he worked for Nomura Research Institute Co,Ltd (NRI) from 2001 to 2014 as a senior consultant/researcher. His role at NRI was a HR consultant and conducted more than 50 consulting projects related to HRM and HRD. He received BA in Policy Management and MA in Media and Governance from Keio University. In addition, he received MSc in Human Resource Management and Organisational Analysis from King’s College London, University of London. The topics being studied include global human resource management, human resource development and labor policy in Japan.
Human Resource Management in Japanese MNCs. Being intensely focused on the role and performance of HR department.
- "Does "bubble generation" have special work consciousness compared with "second-generation baby boomer"?"（Works Review Vol.10 2015）
- "Impact of the Great East Japan Earthquake to job security in Japan and the new concept to create employment after the Earthquake"（NRI Knowledge Asset Creation July 2011）
- "The transition of Innovation management" (NRI Public Management Review 2011 July）
- "Suggention to New Growth Strategy -How to strengthen employment policies for securing sustainability of the social security system -" (Octover, 2011 NRI)
- "Suggention to New Growth Strategy -Strategic Human Resource Development and smooth fluidization of the labor market-" （May, 2010 NRI）
- Essential knowledge of management terms 3rd edition (2008, DIAMOND inc）
- Essential knowledge of management terms 2nd edition (2004, DIAMOND inc）
- Member of Employment and Labor Market Working Group, Japan Association of Corporate Executive (2013)
- Member of committee to revise the Award of Excellent Human Resouce Development , Japan Management Association (2011）